Red Fambaa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Fambaa

Red Fambaa is a faction within the Star Wars Combine galaxy. Introductions, business, council motions and general discussion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps.

Go down 
+2
mathiascole
Fukara Mist
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mathiascole

mathiascole

Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps.   Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 4:17 pm

After a rather long pause coming from his cat compatriot, he decided to get to know the two guys sitting at the table.

"So you guys belong to Red Fambaa or are you here for the whiskey and the fine conversation?" asked Mathias wondering if he would be able to count on these guys as battle brothers.

This place, although a little rundown, had a certain elegance about it. The selkath behind the bar notwithstanding. A place for brothers to sit down and take a load off. A local dive bar that had some class to it. Not a very common find. He was glad to be here, oddly enough. He's only been on Maridun a short time and he was glad that he already found some friends. Those of which are welcoming and most likely, once you get to know them, would lay there life on the line for you. Which is what he would do for my own battle brothers.

Quite a place to start out though, Mathias. A swamp. They say cats don't like water much..
Back to top Go down
George O Rourke

George O Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps.   Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 10:18 am

As Mathias turned his attention to Bel and himself he asked an interesting question. One that seemed normal in the eyes of an unknown subject. "No, we are just friends of Wylly here. We helped each other in the past, you know to keep each other hole as it is." George replied, not delving too deep into their past. Seeing Bel and Wylly already knew the story.
Back to top Go down
mathiascole

mathiascole

PostSubject: Re: Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps.   Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:28 pm

"Hard thing to find...friends. Many I have met have a hankering for the ol' knife in the back routine. They aren't friends though, I wager. If I may be so bold to ask, what kind of adventure did you find yourselves in? I am kinda new in the neighborhood, hell, I'm new everywhere. My adopted family is from Corellia and I was sheltered there for years. Finally, I decided to cut bait and try destiny's hand for a change," said Mathias, hoping the new friends he just made would tell him a cool story.

He always enjoyed listening to people's stories. They always seemed to give him some insight into how to enjoy life. How to maybe not make the same mistakes others had. A good shoulder to cry on is not something a lot have. These two guys, Bel and George, seemed like they have seen their fair share of action and adventure. So did the other one. Wylly, by the name he was told, had a different demeanor about him entirely. Definitely focused on other things at the moment, he had a stoic figure that almost demanded attention. You could tell he was a leader, whether he wanted to admit to it or not. People would die for this Cathar and he knew it. Hell, he may end up doing it himself. No risk. No reward.
Back to top Go down
George O Rourke

George O Rourke

PostSubject: Re: Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps.   Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:20 am

"Bel and myself were at a Combat dome in deep space where we came to watch Wylly fight. He won his bout, but as we watched the bouts that followed a Militia group attacked the dome. Many people were killed, but with the help of Bel and Wylly along with a few other people we were able to get out in one piece. Tough stuff though." George replied reliving the torturous day. He had relived it many a times since, but not lately, it brought up pain and suffering, but also triumph and victory. In a sense.
Back to top Go down
mathiascole

mathiascole

PostSubject: Re: Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps.   Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 10:20 am

"I'm sorry I made you relive that. I'll be honest, I wish I could hear more. It sounds like quite a night. I actually heard about the combat dome. Some real interesting people attended, I heard. I didn't know, however, that it got attacked by militia. Why attack a place that already has some of the best warriors in the galaxy," said Mathias having his interest piqued.

Turning his head toward Wylly, Mathias said, "Hey, Wylly. They say you won your bout at the dome..I'm curious though. Was there a winner declared?"

These guys are great. They already have some good stories to tell. I'll tell ya, Mathias, if you weren't a good warrior, you would have had a job in galactic journalism.
Back to top Go down
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps.   Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 1:56 am

Katya descended to Atraken B and landed...on a bit of swamp land. Shrugging she left the ship, secured it and stretched her wings. The ship was too cramped to spread the transparent  wings very well.

Tilting her head to the side and smiling, she looked all around with her large grey eyes. She had never seen such swamp land like this before. The air was heavy with humidity and the scent of the land was quite ...different from any she had experienced before.She had not found any place she could really say she disliked, all places were just - different.

She walked to a building that looked like it may be the place she had been told about before flying here. The Dianoga Den. It did have a rustic look about it - which didn't seem unusual for this area.

The room was fairly dark as she entered, except for some low lighting and the glow from her skin. At least she had worn long sleeves so she wouldn't be too distracting.

Looking around she noticed quite a few people, and that DID look like Wylly Grim, at least as to how he had been described to her!

Last edited by Katya on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wylly Grim
Admin
Wylly Grim

PostSubject: Re: Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps.   Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2016 5:36 pm

Wylly stared at the Red Fambaa patch on Mathias' shoulder and comprehension dawned. "Oh, uh...right, mon. Now I remember. Well, glad you could get here. How was your trip?"

Wylly didn't really care about the new Cathar's trip, but he was working on his social skills, which according to Renee, were still rough. At the begging of his data pad's chirp, he feigned listening to Mathias as he checked a texted incoming message. It was from Fukara. Got a lead on the Jack of Blades. Headed out. If something happens, take care of our people.

Jack of Blades, translation-Jax Starblade.

Wylly had never fully understood the relationship between Fukara and Jax. One moment they were partners in some bounty hunt, or other shadowy business, the next they were at each other's throats for various slights, or to turn each other in for a new bounty on one of their heads or the other.

to be cont...
Back to top Go down
mathiascole

mathiascole

PostSubject: Re: Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps.   Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 12:35 pm

"My trip was bumpy to say the least. I had to stuff myself in a cargo container with a chiss. All I could do not to gouge out those bright red moons on his face. I know I know, they are creatures of the galaxy too but damn, I just can't help it. They bug me, even more so than bugs bug me."

Mathias could tell something was amiss. Wylly was chewing on one of his many dreads as he looked at his datapad, seeming distracted. He paid it no attention. Mathias figured that if it's important, he'll say so. Wylly definitely seemed like he had that demeanor about him. Straight to the point, truthful, and I'll rip out your throat if you glance at me sideways. I like that sort of group mate. Someone you can rely on.

As Mathias was about to chat with George and Bel, he noticed a rather beautiful woman enter the bar. Pale skin, bright blue eyes. Humanoid in figure but that could be anything in this galaxy. She almost seemed lost..until her eyes locked on Wylly. He almost thought he saw...lust.

Well, I'll be a corellian princess. She's got the hots for Wylly! Mathias thought to himself with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps.   Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2016 9:43 pm

Tall and almost fragile looking she walked over to the bar with the grace of her race and smiled at the bartender. Her gentle, melodic voice soothing as she asked for an ale. "Sir, may I have a glass of your fine local ale, please?" The bartender looked at her a bit curiously, half smiling then went to pour her an ale. Returning with it he rather gruffly set the mug down, smiling a bit again as she paid for her drink and left a tip. It wasn't unusual for any species to be soothed by the tone of a Diathim's voice. She smiled kindly at him as she took a sip of the ale which was actually very good.

Looking at the table she had passed coming into the Den, she was sure the Cathar with the dreads must be Wylly Grim. She had talked to him about a job prior to coming here. Taking another sip of ale, she walked over to the table hoping she wan't going to interrupt an important conversation. Katya smiled at those sitting around the table.

"Excuse me Gentlemen, Wylly, Wylly Grim?" she asked looking at the Cathar that she expected him to be. "I am Katya Re`net. When we had previously talked, you asked me to come here to discuss working with Red Fambaa." Her grey eyes sparkled, her face a gentle glow as she smiled. Her transparent wings seemed to almost glitter in the low light of the Den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps.   Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dianoga Den, a bar near the swamps.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Fambaa  :: Welcome :: RP Center-
Jump to: