Red Fambaa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Fambaa

Red Fambaa is a faction within the Star Wars Combine galaxy. Introductions, business, council motions and general discussion.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red Fambaa RP Session?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mathiascole

mathiascole

Red Fambaa RP Session? Empty
PostSubject: Red Fambaa RP Session?   Red Fambaa RP Session? I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2016 5:21 pm

OOC: Hey everyone! Since we are all part of Red Fambaa, I wanted to take the time and try to create an RP for all of us, exclusive for RF members. I thought it might be a good way to be inclusive with everyone in the faction and keep us mentally stimulated while playing as well. Since I think combat RP's tend to be exciting and challenging, I figured I'd try and start something.

I figured we could pick up a contract or something. Maybe hunt someone down or a whole gang. Hostage rescue. Or hostile takeover. Whatever works. I can moderate it and join in or just moderate. If anyone is interested, please post. If we have a decent amount of people who want in, I will try and create a scenario for us all.

farao king
Back to top Go down
Katya

PostSubject: Re: Red Fambaa RP Session?   Red Fambaa RP Session? I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 12:09 am

I'm up for some RP Mathias. Not an expert at it - but I like it.
Back to top Go down
Kharr Sewick

Kharr Sewick

PostSubject: Re: Red Fambaa RP Session?   Red Fambaa RP Session? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 3:18 am

O.o not a bad idea, I would be up for giving it a go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Fambaa RP Session?   Red Fambaa RP Session? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Fambaa RP Session?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Fambaa  :: Welcome :: RP Center-
Jump to: